Friday 1 October 2010

welcome to my blog

we have been forced to write a blog for uni.

this is it



I am Christina Finlay, but people know me as TT or 'Titi', the nickname given to me by the greek side of my family. I am a jewellery design student, currently in my 2nd year at Duncan of Jordanstone college of art in Dundee.
This is, first and foremost, blogging about art. I have no experience in blogging and i think it is a waste of time, but i think i am capable of talking about my work, so here goes....

These are my most recent life drawings.....






4 comments:

  1. Dearest TT, why on earth didn't you ask your old auntie Karen for tips on blogging. That's what I do for a living most of the time. You know me - always happy to dish out advice where it's not wanted (just ask the kids!!) You can check mine out too, if you like http://square-sparrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forced? That's charming, that is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. just keep blogging, it get's easier and you'l begin to see the point soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete